Waterfront Luxury Living on Drag Lake
By Kim Kerr-Dearsley
Located on one of the most popular lakes in the Haliburton Highlands, this elegant cottage for sale on Drag Lake should be considered a contender for anyone looking to buy waterfront luxury real estate in Ontario.
Set on a lovely treed lot that covers an area of close to two-acres, this new 2,245 sq ft waterfront home consists of three good sized bedrooms and three bathrooms with plenty of living space in which to stretch out in. Interior highlights include a large designer kitchen complete with custom oak cabinets, silestone quartz countertops – including on the large island – along with modern built-in appliances and high-end deluxe fittings and fixtures.
Drag Lake Cottage Offers Luxury Lifestyle
Also worthy of a mention is the formal dining room. This elegant entertaining space comes with a handy doorway leading out to a screened in porch that boasts a high-level of privacy for those wanting to dine al fresco.
And if none of the above convinces you that this property makes for a great alternative to a cottage in Muskoka, check out the master bedroom. This huge room features luxury built-ins including a headboard, side tables, and dressing table. Also of note are the large closets, plus a handy walk-out to your own private balcony.
Other Notable Features
Other notable features include:
- A large wood burning fireplace
- Large windows allowing for superb lake views
- An impressive 400 feet of water frontage
- Large screened in porch / Muskoka Room
- Fast Facts:
- Address –1200 Niddries Lane, Haliburton Ontario
- Lake – Drag Lake
- Luxury Level – Top Quality Waterfront Luxury
- Price – $1,475,000
- Kawartha Lakes Property For Sale By…Linda Baumgartner, a REALTOR® with REMAX in Haliburton Ontario, and Broker / Team Leader of the Haliburton Real Estate Team
To learn more about this and other luxury Otter Lake cottages for sale in Haliburton Ontario, visit www.haliburtonrealestate.on.ca.
Kim Kerr-Dearsley is an Ontario-based writer... and a lover of the good life.